[ST] ZG screen

All:
I have been using a ZG "Double- Bubble" screen on my '00 & '03 ST over the past five years.
It works a lot better than the stock windscreen. Bugs and junk now go over my head instead of into my face/visor. The screen is thinner than the stock windscreen, but does not deform at high speeds. I think it actually makes it easier to install because it is more flexible than the stock piece.
I purchased a clear model and custom painted it to suit the colour scheme of my bike. I think I spent a whopping $69 for it at the time. If you would like pics, just ping me privately.
I have heard complaints from other ST Digesters about the ZG screen not mounting properly on their bikes. My screen has always fit perfectly on both of my ST's. It has given me flawless service over 50K miles on both bikes.
All the best,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'03 Blue ST
Philadelphia