Re: [ST] unsubscibe me

I think the problem comes from the fact that a lot of
members receive the messages from the list directly in
their email box. We just don't go to the site and
frankly I had forgotten about the new one. I was just
trying to use the command to unsuscribe from the
previous one. I am just too old, I guess.
That said, so long Guys, it's been fun. Now, I am gone riding.

Jean Doublet
Ducati ST4s
Guzzi CX100 Le Mans II