[ST] for Matt - ride report

 >>> It felt so good just standing in the sun it was hard to get back on
the bike. <<<

     Know what you mean, Matt;... I rode up Geyser Peak yesterday and I kept sensing an ethereal grey shape next to me.  Thought I was seeing my first ghost until I realized it was my shadow!  I had forgotten we cast shadows, it's been so long since I'd been in the sun.
                                                                                 dowgydoodoo       - - - - o&\o