Re: Law Enforcement

Don Draper stated.....
> Incredible!  18 years old and he honestly feels that the cops won't do
 > him any harm if he isn't doing anything wrong."
> Someone needs to inform James that cops are just another hazard on
 > the road.
> Ever heard of  Rodney King?  Many state courts have consistently held
> that flight from the police does not amount to reasonable suspicion.
> ( http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~record/drafts/minorities.html )
>
> Cops are to Motorcyclists as Lions are to Antelopes.
>
> Don Draper Jr.  "Blue Dawg"

Don,
It's truely unfortunate that a man of your age and wisdom can harbour such
"biased" opinions towards law enforcement.  Rodney King?  Lions & Antelopes?
Cops are harmfull to innocent people?  It is exactly these type of
statements made towards "cops" that enforce our (police officers) distrust
and dislike of the public in general.  YOU, as much as you hate to admit it,
ARE responsible for your actions and your words.  If you are stopped for any
reason by police, it is YOU that dictates the outcome of that encounter, NOT
the police officer.
- -Mike
00' ST